Is Louis Vuitton an "everybodys-bag"???

coach is teh belly button bag here.
louis actually cost money.
and if you are seeing a lot of louis, then there is a lot of money in the area, or that is the standard (hong kong). do what makes you happy, NOT based on what others do. be original and be yourself.

I think you should pick the bag you love to carry, and you can always add your own style with a charm or bandeau...

Also, it's nice to see that so many people appreciate LV...it might encourage the company to keep coming up with new styles...

I have found at my place of work...I can see about a 100 lv mono a day only 1 real one though. I see a ton of Coach...most of them are fake and Coach is not as $$ as Lv. I just don't understand it. I said in an earlier post I feel sorry for them. I hope they are happy with the fakes. I have only ever been one place where everyting I saw was real and it was because the area was full of money.

Its easy to avoid with Louis Vuitton, Buy the Limited Edition articles!

As for LV being common man's bag, well in some parts of the world it's becoming true. If you google Louis Vuitton Japan you'll soon see that more than 40% of all japanese women own something Louis Vuitton.

You can always get a limited edition colour roxbury.

Well, I do kind of get what the OP is saying. I don't buy Coach partly because it's EVERYWHERE here. I do see authentic LV around, but not nearly as much as I see Coach.

The main reason why I buy LV now is that I feel if I keep to the classic pieces, esp., I can pass them down for my daughter to use when she's older and she can have them after I pass on one day (hopefully not in the near future!). I think that will be kind of neat.

i see a lot of coach and lv. it doesn't phase me at all. i'll still love and wear my lvs. nine times out of ten, if you really think about it, the ones you see on other people are fake, so yours are DEFINITELY different from everyone else's!

ummm... no, LV's not for everyone... actually, I don't even know why I picked LV over all the other brands to dedicate myself to lol and I don't think I carry LVs well so i don't htink LV's for me either even though I love the bags.... :blink: i dunno... I'm weird...

I also do not believe that LV is for everyone, I feel as though you should concern yourself with what pleases you and forget about the rest, but I just try to live for the moment and cherish each day doing things that I love with people I truly enjoy, and LV often enters that picture!

I don't care that so many people carry LV if it's real. I only get turned off by the fakes, but I haven't been seeing too many of those lately. I have been seeing more fake Chanel Cambon totes these days. Around here, however, the most commonly seen bags are Coach and Dooney.