Is it worth the price?????????

Im assuming you paid full price?

It depends on how bad you wanted and loved the bag. I personally have never paid full price for any of my designer bags. I honestly get a thrill out of finding the bag I love for a good deal, so for me this is the norm. However, if I really really wanted a bag and loved it to pieces I would pay full price and wouldnt second guess the purchase.

Saint Laurent bag prices have been going way up. I still think the leather and construction beats out many other designer bags, including Chanels, but would not opt to pay the full retail price. Also, the sac du jours are a bit too heavy for me.

i think it's a really cute bag but i rarely pay buy new bags for full retails price. but then, i also bought a discontinued bag almost twice the price when it was out so who am i to say LOL

if you like it and wear it as much i think it's worth the price
and personally, i think the sdj is much better than the celine nano

i think it's a really cute bag but i rarely pay buy new bags for full retails price. but then, i also bought a discontinued bag almost twice the price when it was out so who am i to say LOL

if you like it and wear it as much i think it's worth the price
and personally, i think the sdj is much better than the celine nano
thank you for helping, I decided to keep it .My husband likes the sl better then the nano also

I do think the sac du jour has more lasting power than the nano. I love the mini but nano is just too small to be a functional bag for me. Plus, it's a pricey bag as well.