Is it worth replacing classic speedy for speedy b?

Yelz

Sep 29, 2009
Hi ladies!

Need help deciding if it’s worth spending money to replace my classic speedy for the speedy b.

I have the classic speedy 25 in DE now and lately I’ve been considering the speedy b 25 in DE. I’m a mother of 2 young kids and can’t help but feel the speedy b would be very convenient for my daily use with my lifestyle now.

Would appreciate any feedback and opinions.

You can always go a size bigger and get the 30! You can even get it in the beautiful empriente leather. You can never have too many speedy!!!
I already have the speedy b 30 in mono but i find it a bit big and bulky for a crossbody bag. Was thinking DE would be the best option for an everyday use bag around kids since its fuss free! hehe

I already have the speedy b 30 in mono but i find it a bit big and bulky for a crossbody bag. Was thinking DE would be the best option for an everyday use bag around kids since its fuss free! hehe
What about the speedy 25 in empriente??? The empriente is so gorgeous and so durable as well. It is also something different than what you already have.

What about the speedy 25 in empriente??? The empriente is so gorgeous and so durable as well. It is also something different than what you already have.
I dont owned any LV bags with empriente leather so will definitely check it out at the boutique since you mentioned its so durable as well! Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for the feedback ladies! I’m definitely leaning more towards getting the speedy b 25 as I can see it to be more suitable for my lifestyle now with its functionality.

I dont owned any LV bags with empriente leather so will definitely check it out at the boutique since you mentioned its so durable as well! Thanks for the suggestion!
Hi if you get the Empreinte please keep an eye on it. I had 2 that the brass rubbed off onto the leather. These were new bags. I just returned the second one last week. 20180313_171927.jpg

Reactions: Namwan-