Is it worth of the money? country coco

color_wind

Nov 20, 2007
I asked because I actually like it. But I heard it's over $5000!

anyone seen it in person? What is it made of? Is it worth the money? TIA

Attachments

• country coco.jpg
    country coco.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Not in person but close up photos. It looks very well made but I wouldn't buy this kind if bag from Chanel ever. Not worth it in my opinion. Go find similar one with no brand for a lot less

Not in person but close up photos. It looks very well made but I wouldn't buy this kind if bag from Chanel ever. Not worth it in my opinion. Go find similar one with no brand for a lot less

thanks for your reply! Can I ask where you saw the close-up photos? the only pic I saw of this bag is the one I posted above. thanks!

I saw this bag in person at the NM Trunk Show. Very sturdy, kinda heavy and definately more substantial than I thought from the pics. Seems like it would be light and flimsy, but it is not and the CC is really chunky/heavy. Overall :tdown: By the way, I did not open the bag to look at the interior. When I saw the price, I promptly put it back on the shelf and kept it movin...Not worth it to me but then again... I'm definately Blingy CoCo, not Country CoCo ;)

Yes, Coconess, I agree.... $5K for straw... even if it's Chanel straw... just doesn't register with me either :nogood: HTH colorwind... but YOU be the judge hun.

I saw it IRL at the trunk show. I actually like the look of these bags (there are a couple different ones), but agree that the price tag does not justify the bag. I would buy 2 classics instead.

I saw this bag in person at the NM Trunk Show. Very sturdy, kinda heavy and definately more substantial than I thought from the pics. Seems like it would be light and flimsy, but it is not and the CC is really chunky/heavy. Overall :tdown: By the way, I did not open the bag to look at the interior. When I saw the price, I promptly put it back on the shelf and kept it movin...Not worth it to me but then again... I'm definately Blingy CoCo, not Country CoCo ;)

That made me laugh! (in a good way of course!) :biggrin: