Is it worth of the money? country coco

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    I asked because I actually like it. But I heard it's over $5000!

anyone seen it in person? What is it made of? Is it worth the money? TIA

Attached Files:

2. Not in person but close up photos. It looks very well made but I wouldn't buy this kind if bag from Chanel ever. Not worth it in my opinion. Go find similar one with no brand for a lot less

3. thanks for your reply! Can I ask where you saw the close-up photos? the only pic I saw of this bag is the one I posted above. thanks!

4. I saw this bag in person at the NM Trunk Show. Very sturdy, kinda heavy and definately more substantial than I thought from the pics. Seems like it would be light and flimsy, but it is not and the CC is really chunky/heavy. Overall :tdown: By the way, I did not open the bag to look at the interior. When I saw the price, I promptly put it back on the shelf and kept it movin...Not worth it to me but then again... I'm definately Blingy CoCo, not Country CoCo ;)

5. i havent seen it.. but it doesnt look worth the money.. id get a hermes instead.

6. I think if you like the country look... maybe the flap with the camellia is a better choice.

7. this bag does not suit my fancy at all.

8. Yes, Coconess, I agree.... $5K for straw... even if it's Chanel straw... just doesn't register with me either :nogood: HTH colorwind... but YOU be the judge hun.

9. for straw? never!

for $5K I'll get a Nancy Gonzalez exotic

10. I saw it IRL at the trunk show. I actually like the look of these bags (there are a couple different ones), but agree that the price tag does not justify the bag. I would buy 2 classics instead.

11. At which store did you see it? I guess I'll have to check it out myself. thanks

12. Israeli_Flava, thanks for the info. Straws???? $5K! I thought it's some kind of exotic material.

13. Five thousand for a stunning necklace that is embellished with that cool CC which now resides on that straw purse but not WITH that straw purse..

14. That made me laugh! (in a good way of course!) :biggrin:

15. NO Way!! Not my style...