Is it worth it?

1. Hey gals, I really really love this Louie Vuitton, for 25,550 do you think its worth it? I had a chance to purchase it at the LV Boutique in Beverly Hills but passed on it because I didnt like the "eye love you" line at all, now I regret it. What do you think? The purse is from the seller ohh-la-louis. :nuts: :biggrin: :wacko:

lvedyw.jpg
  2. Well what kind of Louis Vuitton item is it?

3. OMG that was a fast response, lol

4. No, not worth it.

5. i say no. but i was never an eye fan to begin with.

if you have the extra money and really like it, go for it...but i personally could never justify a nearly :blink: 30Gs!! :blink: purse...not even if i was a celeb i don't think! :smile: i would just keep thinking of all the other things that could have bought me.

6. No way!! for $25k ?? you can buy a car! a cute VW bettle for the weekend!!

7. LOL. i think we may have found the purse forum mental limit!! :wacko: :nuts: :biggrin:

8. I would say no also. With that kind of money I would probably buy a birkin and save the rest for a rainy day.

9. HELL NOOO ...thats just way too much....but then again if you had lots of money why not?? ehhh...but 25k what an unreasonable price....dang!! I cant even imagine!

10. I'd rather get a Birkin. :biggrin:

11. Lol, I'm quite fast sometimes ;) Now that I see the pic.. I would say you made the right decision! You can get a whole lot of LVs you love for that price!

redrose1028 likes this.
  12. I don't think it's worth it. But if I had the extra cash and it was my #1 lusted-after item, then I'd buy it.

If you like the shape of it, you can always opt for the Suhali L'Extravagant, which is less than half that price :smile:

13. Yes, the Suhali line is beautiful. I'd rather get a few of those and then some :biggrin:

14. No, I would spend it on 10 gorgeous bags and shoes..:love:

15. I don't think it's worth it. I'm not a big fan of the "eye" You can get yourself a CAR or 15-20 other LVs!! =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice