Is it worth it buying lv bags still?

I understand where you are coming from totally! The whole "blind" comment was a little 'biting' but whatever. I think if you have had nothing but negative experiences with a brand then just stop buying it and move on to another brand/forum. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion, it's quite another to just keep taking shots! But whatever, I am a new lover of LV and use to have my hangups about the brand as well until I learned the history of LV and purchased for myself and stopped caring about what others had, thought, said, etc!

]Ladies, I implore you to enjoy your LV bags...pre-loved or new! And spend however much you feel that bag is worth! It's your right and your choice to determine what it is worth to you! ;)

Very well said

personally I don't mind seeing LV or other bags on other people - where I live lots of girls carry LV and Michael Kors - it does not stop me from carrying my SC Mono bag (the only LV have left).

the reason I haven't bought any more LV is that as such they just haven't made my heart beat faster - although the SC and Lockit lines are great quality, beautiful bags etc., they didn't work for me. if people compare to other brands, you also find those around - as far as BV quality is concerned, those bags can't take a beating frankly speaking (I tried them), and you find H bags around as well - they are by no means rare.

it all depends how I carry the bag, IMHO.

ETA: the pic of Audrey Hepburn with her Mono Speedy is as classic as it gets :smile:

Reactions: SweetDaisy05
I was totally in this line of thinking! A NEVERFULL - not me! Then they came out with the Spring/Summer Epi line. I fell hard & love each & every one. ❤️💛💜😃
View attachment 2765551
Corail
View attachment 2765552
Lilas
View attachment 2765553
Juane-Pale
View attachment 2765554
And the Holy Grail - Rose Clair
I rotate each & every one. I have a nice collection but no dust gathering for me! I enjoy changing out quite often. 👛💖👛

Perfect collection i love it