Is it worth getting an LV scarf, bandeau, etc?

1. I'm considering getting one but not sure if it's worth getting... :P Any idea which are nice? My main intention of getting one is to tie it on my Speedy (oh, it's so pretty :love: ) but are there other ways of using it so that I'm more convinced that I totally NEED one? :P

2. i want a bandeau too, wondering the same thing... the fushia perf is just so cute

3. You could use it in your hair, if you're into that.

4. It's worth it! A new scarf or bandeau can totally transform a bag. I recently bought a red porcelain fleur to tie on my Speedy, and it makes the bag fresh and summery. And if I don't use it for my Speedy then I can tie it on my hair like elongreach said.:yes:

5. I didn't think it was worth it at the prices that I would be paying domestically.. so I bought one when I was abroad. It's stunning with my bags !

6. A scarf tied around the neck is pretty classy.

7. For the money, I wouldn't want to just crush a silk scarf on a bag. I wear them in my hair. Maybe the cotton bandanas or the long thin ones would be more appropriate for putting on a bag.

8. when youre tired of it you can frame it and make a poster out of it. you know vuittonize your walls haha

9. ^^HAHA. I think I'm going to do that...although I don't think my family would like that very much.

10. I think they're cute but I personally would not get it. I think it is a little too much for a scarf. Again, it's just my personal opinion! Maybe get a used one on eBay or at a consignment store? They do look nice tied on bags or in hair but for that price? If money is not a problem though, go for it!

11. I have a blue Mono Denim Bandana (cotton) and a silk scarf (black panthers) and I love them both! I use them on my bags as well as around my neck. Totally worth it IMO!

12. I love scarves: use for hair, belts and bags. Triple threat. LOL.

13. it is useful to me and i love my perf fushia bandeau, but i use it for the hair more than a bag accessory. its very soft and long that i used it as a belt too. i love the LV bandeau more than i like my twillys

14. Here is my denim one on my little Bessie! :love:

bessie.jpg
  15. Aww.. she's just too cute ! It's like she was born to wear LV. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice