Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
actually, i know someone who can go japan and order for me if i want! this person always goes japan LV to get goods. that time, he asked me whether i'm interested a not. :graucho:

i heard only japan has this CDG and have to make to order. they dont accept walk in. :yes:

I think you must walk in to Commes Des Gracon in Tokyo to place your order and you will indicate which store you want to collect it. The last day is 14th dec, i think.

I extended my Japan trip backward just for this. Now, I think it is rather silly cause I am sorta losing interest in it.

I think you must walk in to Commes Des Gracon in Tokyo to place your order and you will indicate which store you want to collect it. The last day is 14th dec, i think.

I extended my Japan trip backward just for this. Now, I think it is rather silly cause I am sorta losing interest in it.
if i met that someone earlier then i maybe able to get hold of the WC speedy 30 in japan. he might be able to get for me then. sigh. now its too late liao. :confused1:

i dont think the CDG is practical leh. i feel disgusted with the straps! :faint:

Okay, I've got the pictures taken and edited, I hope these are alright. If you need any more let me know! I went ahead and took one with all of my stuff inside so that you can see how much it fits, and I didn't have it full either! As for the zipper hurting me, I've noticed it does a bit because of how you have to hold it open! Oh the pain we endure for Louis :heart: :P.

modelingetoile1.png

modelingetoile2.png

etoiletinside.png

etoileinside2.png

It's only too expensive if it's too much for your budget, etc. But if you can buy it without sacrifice to other things, then it's worth it! It should be worn too, not just for display (would be stunning there as well ;)).
Keep us updated... want modeling pics!

If you like it, and can hit the $tag then i see no reason for you not to have it.....unless you would never wear it, in which case you are just giving Louis V. your money for no apparent reason.

I didn't quite like it when it was first launched. Now after seeing the modeling pics, I find it very appealing except for the price.

I voted yes! Go get it!