Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have this bag and I love it! I've been carrying it exclusively for a few weeks now and I can only find one little fault in it: it's a bit hard to open when you need to get something out. The opening doesn't like to stay open because of the shape so you kind of have to wrestle with it a little. For me that's fairly minor but for someone else it might not be. Other than that I love everything about it, and I've gotten several compliments already! It makes you feel fabulous!

I have this bag and I love it! I've been carrying it exclusively for a few weeks now and I can only find one little fault in it: it's a bit hard to open when you need to get something out. The opening doesn't like to stay open because of the shape so you kind of have to wrestle with it a little. For me that's fairly minor but for someone else it might not be. Other than that I love everything about it, and I've gotten several compliments already! It makes you feel fabulous!
can you post some pics of your stunning bowling mono etoile? thanks. :drool:

can you post some pics of your stunning bowling mono etoile? thanks. :drool:

Sure! Here are some I took when I first got it:

etoile1.png

etoilepicture.png

etoilepicture2.png

etoilepicture3.png

If you need any more let me know! Personally, I think she'd fit right in with your lovely array of bags, but I don't want to be an enabler or anything ;).

Sure! Here are some I took when I first got it:

etoile1.png

etoilepicture.png

etoilepicture2.png

etoilepicture3.png

If you need any more let me know! Personally, I think she'd fit right in with your lovely array of bags, but I don't want to be an enabler or anything ;).
:drool: wow! thanks for the beautiful pics of the bowling mono! :tup:

can you show me the interior lining pls? are you worried about the cowhide leather? a lot huh. btw, is it heavy? can it hold the shape? bcos i have the tivoli PM and it cant hold the shape. i must always adjust the shape. :confused1:

:drool: wow! thanks for the beautiful pics of the bowling mono! :tup:

can you show me the interior lining pls? are you worried about the cowhide leather? a lot huh. btw, is it heavy? can it hold the shape? bcos i have the tivoli PM and it cant hold the shape. i must always adjust the shape. :confused1:

No problem! I'm not home right now so it won't be till later tonight for the pictures. Perhaps I'll take a modeling picture too :yes:.

It's fairly heavy, especially once you get it loaded with your stuff, but not unmanageable. It most definitely holds its shape completely! It's very structured and the shape won't budge. As you can see from the picture the bottom is pretty reinforced so that keeps it from sagging. The quilting is also quite thick and luxurious which also helps it keep its shape.

speyta, do you think the opening will stay open better after it's been used more, and kind of "softens up"?

I also love the Sarah Wallet, but someone mentioned that the "twist lock" was awkward due to it's small size. I am wondering if this would be "irritating" since you have to use it every time you open the wallet, whereas with the purse, you wouldn't use it so much?

Anyway, love the bag!! :tup:

speyta, do you think the opening will stay open better after it's been used more, and kind of "softens up"?

I also love the Sarah Wallet, but someone mentioned that the "twist lock" was awkward due to it's small size. I am wondering if this would be "irritating" since you have to use it every time you open the wallet, whereas with the purse, you wouldn't use it so much?

Anyway, love the bag!! :tup:

Hello again Baggers! I think that's possible, I haven't been using it long enough to see a change but I think over time the quilting might soften up a bit so that it's easier. I guess time will tell.

I recently got the Sarah wallet as well and haven't had any issues with the twist lock being awkward. I'm so used to it now it takes just a split second to twist it open, and I find that I like the security (in addition to the aesthetic loveliness) that is adds.

Thanks again for the bag compliments :smile:.

speyta, wow you have the "Sarah wallet" as well, lucky you! :yahoo:

I love the look of it, and think it would have easier access than the "Suhali Zippy" which I'm using now! I find having to unzip it all the way around is time consuming! (ANY excuse to get a new wallet!!:roflmfao:)

Enjoy you beautiful Etoile!

:tup: