Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Speyta, thanks for posting modeling pix. Looks fantastic on you, and gives a much better idea of what it looks like!

I love that bag! Don't know if I'll be able to get it, but I SOOO want it!

:tup:

Okay, I've got the pictures taken and edited, I hope these are alright. If you need any more let me know! I went ahead and took one with all of my stuff inside so that you can see how much it fits, and I didn't have it full either! As for the zipper hurting me, I've noticed it does a bit because of how you have to hold it open! Oh the pain we endure for Louis :heart: :P.

modelingetoile1.png

modelingetoile2.png

etoiletinside.png

etoileinside2.png
wow!!! stunning pics!!! thanks for the pics. :drool: it looks quite huge. but i really love the stitching.

can you pls open the front pocket and share with us? :P

I didn't quite like it when it was first launched. Now after seeing the modeling pics, I find it very appealing except for the price.

I voted yes! Go get it!
hi gals. just now, we went LV to check out the bowling mono etoile and i was told it's going to release in dec or early next year. the price for the shopper mono etoile is out already and its SGD$5550. so, i guess the bowling mono etoile should be slightly cheaper. maybe SGD$4500. if so, still can afford. :rolleyes:

i already leave down my contact to my SA and once the bag arrives she will call me. :smile:

hi gals. just now, we went LV to check out the bowling mono etoile and i was told it's going to release in dec or early next year. the price for the shopper mono etoile is out already and its SGD$5550. so, i guess the bowling mono etoile should be slightly cheaper. maybe SGD$4500. if so, still can afford. :rolleyes:

i already leave down my contact to my SA and once the bag arrives she will call me. :smile:

I think you'll most likely get it!:graucho: Why didn't you ask them for the price of bowling?

From spetya's pics, I think theis bag will look good when it develops a nice warm petina.

Sorry, double post!

Thank you ladies for such kind words! Ita that it's going to look even more beautiful once a rich patina sets in, it will make the bag pop even more! LV Bags Lover, I tried to get a picture of the inside of the front pocket but it was difficult since it's so flush to the bag and only seems like it'd hold something the side of a deck of cards. Oh'well, here's the picture anyway:

pocketoutsideetoile.png

I think you'll most likely get it!:graucho: Why didn't you ask them for the price of bowling?

From spetya's pics, I think theis bag will look good when it develops a nice warm petina.
i also hope that i can get it too. :drool:

oh, they dont have the price for the bowling yet. only the shopper. but i checked US LV website and shopper is more expensive than bowling. since shopper is SGD$5550 so the bowling should be slightly cheaper. :yes:

Thank you ladies for such kind words! Ita that it's going to look even more beautiful once a rich patina sets in, it will make the bag pop even more! LV Bags Lover, I tried to get a picture of the inside of the front pocket but it was difficult since it's so flush to the bag and only seems like it'd hold something the side of a deck of cards. Oh'well, here's the picture anyway:

pocketoutsideetoile.png
thanks for the pics. btw, your bowling is made in where? france, USA or spain? :smile:

Mine's made in France :tup:. And yes, the Bowling is a fair amount cheaper than the Shopper which is another plus. I really liked the Shopper too and contemplated it, but it was just too big for me. And too much scary vachetta to keep up with!

Yes, worth every single dollar!
It is truely an amazing bag. The detail of how they don't cut thru the LV symbol but perfectly cut thru the other LV symbols directly in the middle of them. The hardware is to die for :smile:
I can't tell you enough - how lovely, amazing and what a head turning this bag is!!!!
Good luck on your decision and a future congrat's :smile:

I'd say yes get it if you can afford it. It looks sooo beautiful..a real headturner...can't wait to see it IRL. It will be released in Australia sometime next month but I haven't been told of the actual date yet:drool:. Goodluck with your decision-making and pls post pics when you decide to get it!