Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
hi everybody,

i was told that the bowling mono etoile will be in singapore on 1st dec! i've been waiting for this bag. now, my question is - is it wise to buy it? pls vote and reason(s)! thanks! :heart:

chinchin_lim

hopelessLVaddict
O.G.
Jan 23, 2008
I love that bag though it isn't my style to carry it! Somewhat too "tai-tai" for me.

aillae

mmm...
Sep 3, 2008
She is Gorgeous. But if you can afford it, why not dig in? You already have a stunning assortment of bags (and display case :graucho:) and I think this one will look amazing in your collection! The stitching is indeed impressive, and oh so beautifully done. Buy her!

chinchin_lim

hopelessLVaddict
O.G.
Jan 23, 2008
i love the details on the bag. the stitching part. :yes:
I love bags with bowling shape. ;)

And I love the round lock that came with it! I really hope that LV would use tis lock again in other new bags!

As long as your DH nods his head, buy it!

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
I'm not a fan...it does look exotic but I'm not sure if it justifies the price tag. And it seems more like a seasonal "it" bag than a classic, so may look dated few years down the road.

Nov 18, 2006
I'm not a fan...it does look exotic but I'm not sure if it justifies the price tag. And it seems more like a seasonal "it" bag than a classic, so may look dated few years down the road.
My thoughts exactly...but if YOU really love it, then buy it.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
She is Gorgeous. But if you can afford it, why not dig in? You already have a stunning assortment of bags (and display case :graucho:) and I think this one will look amazing in your collection! The stitching is indeed impressive, and oh so beautifully done. Buy her!
i think the bowling mono etoile is about SGD$4000+. :faint:

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
I love bags with bowling shape. ;)

And I love the round lock that came with it! I really hope that LV would use tis lock again in other new bags!

As long as your DH nods his head, buy it!

:drool: :drool: is it yours?

its about the same as tivoli. i dont really like the tivoli PM after using it bcos the zipper hurts! i like the bowling mono's lock. :tup: if speedy changes its lock to this then it'll be great. :heart:

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
my SA said its a permanent item. since its a permanent item then i dont think it may look dated even few years down the road. :yes:

any bowling mono etoile's owners who can share your views pls? :idea:

chinchin_lim

hopelessLVaddict
O.G.
Jan 23, 2008
:drool: :drool: is it yours?

its about the same as tivoli. i dont really like the tivoli PM after using it bcos the zipper hurts! i like the bowling mono's lock. :tup: if speedy changes its lock to this then it'll be great. :heart:
Nay... too ex for me!

Yayyy.. I love this lock too! :graucho:

LuvTare

**LVoe**
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
If you really LOVE it and just BUY it !! LOL
Remember share with us the pictures!!