Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
hi everybody,

i was told that the bowling mono etoile will be in singapore on 1st dec! i've been waiting for this bag. now, my question is - is it wise to buy it? pls vote and reason(s)! thanks! :heart:

She is Gorgeous. But if you can afford it, why not dig in? You already have a stunning assortment of bags (and display case :graucho:) and I think this one will look amazing in your collection! The stitching is indeed impressive, and oh so beautifully done. Buy her!

i love the details on the bag. the stitching part. :yes:

I love bags with bowling shape. ;)

And I love the round lock that came with it! I really hope that LV would use tis lock again in other new bags!

As long as your DH nods his head, buy it!

3b30_1.JPG

I'm not a fan...it does look exotic but I'm not sure if it justifies the price tag. And it seems more like a seasonal "it" bag than a classic, so may look dated few years down the road.

She is Gorgeous. But if you can afford it, why not dig in? You already have a stunning assortment of bags (and display case :graucho:) and I think this one will look amazing in your collection! The stitching is indeed impressive, and oh so beautifully done. Buy her!
i think the bowling mono etoile is about SGD$4000+. :faint:

I love bags with bowling shape. ;)

And I love the round lock that came with it! I really hope that LV would use tis lock again in other new bags!

As long as your DH nods his head, buy it!

3b30_1.JPG
:drool: :drool: is it yours?

its about the same as tivoli. i dont really like the tivoli PM after using it bcos the zipper hurts! i like the bowling mono's lock. :tup: if speedy changes its lock to this then it'll be great. :heart:

I'm not a fan...it does look exotic but I'm not sure if it justifies the price tag. And it seems more like a seasonal "it" bag than a classic, so may look dated few years down the road.
my SA said its a permanent item. since its a permanent item then i dont think it may look dated even few years down the road. :yes:

any bowling mono etoile's owners who can share your views pls? :idea: