is it wise enough to trade in...

Bag*Snob: what i mean by trade in is sell the suhali and buy another bag.. of course not to the louis vuitton store, trade in as in trade in in those consignment store in my area here...

thanks guys for your opinion, yesterday i tried on the bag again, but it seems like too bulky, and i try to love it but i think i can't, but it's too hard for me to let go too since it suhali!...

What color is the suhali? I think i would keep it or trade it for a different Suhali bag!

my suhali color is verone... since i will trade in to the consignment shop, they only have limited bag for me to choose, i would like to trade in for suhali lockit but somebody has bought it, so now they do have (the bag that i like) only mc ursula and bowling etoile...

I think if you cant find the lvoe for the suhali then I would say trade it in for something that you lvoe and will use...as much as we all would love to even have a suhali piece most cannot imagine letting one go but its too costly of a piece have and keep just because you shouldnt trade in from this line....

I wouldn't! Suhali is like a HG to me! I love mine and could never part with them!

If you're not using yours and don't think you'll regret selling it, than I guess I would and get something you will use! No point in having a bag sit in your closet collecting dust!