is it weird???..

wangmei

Damier Damsel
Jun 19, 2009
hello everyone!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I was just wondering is it weird to purchase the damier ribera MM when you already have the speedy 35 damier ebene??

I've been having 2nd thoughts because they kind of look the same to me just a bit of difference since the ribera has a fixed shape...

on the other hand im deciding if i should get the speedy 40 mono or the neverfull damier ebene GM... i dont have a mono speedy yet... but neither do i have a damier tote... which is nicer? ohhhhhhh please help me.

thanks

It's not weird at all! I have multiple Mono items, 2 of which are Mono Speedies, just two different sizes (25 and 35). But in your case, I'd get the Mono Speedy 40, since you sound like you want something different. :amuse:

I think they all look nice! I have the mono Speedy 40, but I think it's better for like an overnight trip or something like that. It's a little bit too big for everyday/shopping. But if you like big bags, maybe that's what you want!

I have the Damier Neverfull mm, and I'm in love with mine, so I think the Nf would be a great choice as well. I also think the Speedy Damier 30 would be a great choice! I don't think it's weird at all to have two Damier bags that's simular to each other. Good luck with your choice!