is it weird to wear a gold colour charm on a sliver colour bracelet??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. is it weird to wear a gold colour charm on a sliver colour bracelet??:confused1:
    where can a find a normal charmed bracelet that can fit the juicy's charms ??:thinking:

2. We have discussed this from time to time.
    Some people prefer to stick to one color, silver/silver or gold/gold.
    Others don't mind mixing gold with silver. I mix them up, as I do with most of my jewelry.

There are several Juicy Couture charm bracelets, not all are the heavy starter bracelets. But the charms are larger & heavier, so the bracelet has to be able to handle the weight.

3. I don't mind mixing, there are a few charms that mix the gold and silver colors on the charms themselves. The bat and mouse in cheese charms come to mind. The mixing does bother some people, however. I would say it's up to your individual taste.

4. nothing wrong with mixing if you like the look of it:smile: I only have two charms (both gold) but both starter bracelets, so i mix...

5. No, you can mix gold and silver together. That's what I read on Instyle for few month ago... it's definaely not bad look as some ppl thought. :smile:

I think it's trendy.... I even saw gold/ silver/ pearl mixed on necklace... it's so pretty look.

6. I've never mixing silver and gold until yesterday that I really wanted to wear my 2006 snowflake (silver charm w/gold clasp), so I had it on a silver chain... and I love it! it's fun to try something new ^.^

7. I really think silver and gold looks tacky together, but with SOME charms, it looks alright. I think you can have a gold bracelet and then wear a silver bracelet with it too. (:

8. my two cents are that mixing it really depends on how it will look but i prefer to stick to silver with silver and gold with gold. but once again, that's my two cents.. lol

9. I don't think it's necsesarily a faux pas to mix the two-- there are a lot of charms that have both gold and silver, though there are definitely some that I don't think work as well (ex. silver polar bear on a gold bracelet). I started with a silver bracelet but just gave in and bought a gold b/c there were too many gold charms I wanted and was hesitant about mixing. Just my two cents!