is it true....

stylishbebe

LVoe Affair 1010
May 5, 2009
i was on a holiday in Edinburgh, Scotland and i thought it would be memorable to purchase my very first LV there. my DH gave me a £1000 limit. i been lusting after the tivoli gm in like forever but because of the shortage there wasn't any available. my 2nd option was to get a speedy and the new delightful that caught my eye. after trying both bag on and completely falling in "LVoe". the nice SA told me i am only allow to purchase one bag at a time because of the shortage. is this true? does this happened to anyone else? it been bugging me and i'm very curious to know the answer to this!

Yes it's true, one leather item per pax per day, but at least they allow you to come back for second leather goods the next day, unlike Paris, only one leather item per pax per TRIP.

I swear they play favorites at LV. There are SO many people on this forum who purchased 2+ items at a time and didn't have to hear the, "sorry one or two per customer because of the shortage." When I was shopping last night the SA did not mention any rule to me, I didn't purchase a bag... but I am sure she would've let me purchase whatever I wanted.

I swear they play favorites at LV. There are SO many people on this forum who purchased 2+ items at a time and didn't have to hear the, "sorry one or two per customer because of the shortage." When I was shopping last night the SA did not mention any rule to me, I didn't purchase a bag... but I am sure she would've let me purchase whatever I wanted.

that's why i brought up the question because i see all these ladies on the forum doing 2-3 bag reveals. i wish i had the time to go back and grab the delightful but it was my last day there. booo....

It all just depends on the particular store and particular SA with whom you speak. When I was at Harrods last month, the SA said limit of 1 item per customer. Since I wanted a speedy plus a vernis cles, he just rang me up separately for each. So silly. Then when I went to the Selfridges store the next day to buy a strap (that Harrod's didn't have in stock), the SA said the limit was 2 items per. Nothing consistent and certainly no uniform answers.

Welcome to our store chrsitianlouboutincabinet.com
We specialize in luxury for you to create a paradise
Here you can enjoy the different styles of luxury, as you freely, without any

burden and pressure
Now you can own them.
Cheap, high quality
You only need to gently a few mouse clicks, you can take home immediately.
christian louboutin , jimmy choo,ysl, Louis Vuitton handbags.Omega watches

Please don't quote spam!!

Pretty random.

Anyways to answer your question, when I went to the store this past weekend, my SA never mentioned such a thing. I heard it was limit of 2-3 items that are the same. I've never heard of limit of 1 bag/ person. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our store chrsitianlouboutincabinet.com
We specialize in luxury for you to create a paradise
Here you can enjoy the different styles of luxury, as you freely, without any

burden and pressure
Now you can own them.
Cheap, high quality
You only need to gently a few mouse clicks, you can take home immediately.
christian louboutin , jimmy choo,ysl, Louis Vuitton handbags.Omega watches

xxxx
Quoting spam makes more work for us to clean up, please don't!

^^^^^
NOT appropriate in TPF! AND THESE ARE REPLICAS:nono::throwup::rant::mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunatly yes. I was told yesterday by my SA, only one Bag and one small Item per Person per Month. This Rule has been around for some time now but now the SA´s have been pin pointed down cos of the probs with production.The new Factury in France needs time to rum warm ha ha.
Oh well, saving money then :smile:

Last edited: