Is it true that the classic WOC no longer comes with gold chain?

malsrm

O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
I was told by the SA in the Melbourne (Australia) store that the timeless classic (one with the big CC "sewn" on the front) no longer comes with gold hw and is now only available with silver hw. Is this true??

yep that's true. I had to 'settle' with black timeless WOC silver HW *pout* I didn't like the black and silver combination so i went straight to a red timeless WOC with SHW.

yep that's true. I had to 'settle' with black timeless WOC silver HW *pout* I didn't like the black and silver combination so i went straight to a red timeless WOC with SHW.

Omg I didn't know you could actually get those :lol: are they limited edition?

They keep changing the timeless! First the envelope shape now we can't get gold hardware :/

I was told by the SA in the Melbourne (Australia) store that the timeless classic (one with the big CC "sewn" on the front) no longer comes with gold hw and is now only available with silver hw. Is this true??

My SA just sent me a picture of the timeless CC WOC in beige clair with gold hardware. I posted this at the authentic Chanel finds thread.

I haven't seen a black or red colors in GHW since it was re-design (about a 1 year or so ago.), I was hoping the black and red colors would have gold hw this season.

thegraceful1 said:
I haven't seen a black or red colors in GHW since it was re-design (about a 1 year or so ago.), I was hoping the black and red colors would have gold hw this season.

Actually I just got a black camellia woc that is part of the spring season and it has gold hardware. I had my heart on silver hardware. So I'm debating whether to keep it or try to find one with silver hardware.

Actually I just got a black camellia woc that is part of the spring season and it has gold hardware. I had my heart on silver hardware. So I'm debating whether to keep it or try to find one with silver hardware.

Maybe I ask how much you got the black camellia WOC for and where did you get it. I haven't seen one yet.