Is it true? CDC cuff question....

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
I want to buy the lovely black Lizard CDC cuff on eBay right now, but the price seems dreadfully high -

the seller claims Hermes are no longer producing CDC cuffs in lizard, and I can't find out, or even order one from where I live (lizard is not allowed)...but it seems very strange if they're still making lizad bags, why shouldn't they make lizard cuffs? I'm not prepared to pay over retail from this seller, only to find I could have ordered one from somewhere! LOL!

Does anyone know? Or can anyone tell me if their store has a black/gold lizard CDC I can buy??:smile:

I was looking at that same auction and wondering this myself. I have never seen a lizard CDC irl but come to think of it, except for agendas, lizard seems to be a rare find at the boutiques. Maybe that's just the ones I frequent?

Ok.......what are we looking at here.........GF? How much more over retail are we talking.........I'd say I'd check out the store-that-has-nothing tomorrow when I go but the odds that they'll have something for once are pretty close to nil. Let me go take a look at the CDC in question.......

oiy vey..........very, very nice. VERY nice. I don't think I've ever seen one in Lizard. Who can we ask? I can try at my store tomorrow and see what they say.....I have to pick up a scarf they found for me and drop off two to plisse....

Thanks D....because it's already over the price of my matte croc CDC from Alaska.....and it IS only a lil' strip of lizard.....but we all know how I love the feel of small reptile against my skin....