Is it true ?? 2.55 reissue lambskin GHW darkend?? or 2.55 reissue SHW??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there!
    Good afetrnoon :smile:
    Yesterday I went to the boutique in Boston and asked reissue bag medium size GHW. SA sais that they do not produce 2.55 GHW anymore in this year. Is it true? I really want to get 2.55 GHW :sad:

Also she said there is only 5 pieces 2.55 SHW in all US continents.
    I think it is like... ridiculous. how it could be true? :sad:

So she said they can order one 2.55 lambskin black GHW but the HW is darkend. I dont know what this means. It means that it is rusty? or they process the goldhardware looks like dark on purpose?

and I thought that 2.55 line is made of calf skin...it can be lambskin though?

I dont know what to do. If I wait, I can purchase 2.55 GHW in 3 months?
    or just purchase darkened lambskin 2.55 or 2.55 SHW....

Please give some advise!! :smile:
    Have a nice day !!

2. Are you talking about the black distressed calfskin reissue? I'm not sure how many are out there still but I know that it was produced with the antique gold hardware. Its not rusty, its just not shiny gold---more distressed. I personally have not seen any black lambskin reissues this season, though I know that it did come in navy and red in the lambskin (both with ruthenium hardware) as well as grey and dark blue (both with ruthenium hardware as well. I hope this helps a little bit! :smile: