Is it too soon to ask for verdicts on '07 leather?

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Feel free to weigh in, those lucky ducks who have gotten ahold of '07 bags...I'm really curious to hear the "official" descriptions of the leather especially in comparison with other years. Is it unique? Is it more like a past season's leather than a new feel? I am dying to know:P!

I wish I could describe it to other years. I really love it. My bag doesn't have veins at all. its wonderfully yummy and smooshy. its perfect:girlsigh:

I just received my 07 french blue city last night and it is soooo matte, smooshy/thick especially compared to the 06 which is the only other year I have to compare to. It crumples into a leathery ball of moosh when I set it down!! Nnnnooooooo veins at all..love it!!

I just received my 07 french blue city last night and it is soooo matte, smooshy/thick especially compared to the 06 which is the only other year I have to compare to. It crumples into a leathery ball of moosh when I set it down!! Nnnnooooooo veins at all..love it!!
Does it feel really soft and silky or sort of dry?

the leather is amazing!! no veins, and so smooshy!!!! balenciaga has most of the colors in...i saw the natural, marine, new red, grass green, vert d'eau, and the french blue yesterday...all were beautiful!! i wasn't that excited about the new colors from the swatches but irl they are amazing!!

^^yes, oxblood = grenat

i saw 4 07 bags at my local shop and i didn't like the leather. VERY stiff (though that goes away quickly) and dry leather. but the sample size its small so this might not be represetative of the 07 batch as a whole