Is it too much to wear sig denim shoes with jeans?

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I think it would look soo cute with jeans. If you feel comfortable with the whole outfit then rock it out!! Those are adorable.

Aug 14, 2007
I think they would look cute with super dark skinny jeans. I think they would look a bit funny with lighter coloured jeans though. JMO.

huong

O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
Cali
I think you could wear them as long as the jeans are dark and your top is simple. I also think they would look cute with a denim skirt when spring rolls around.

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC
Not at all, I think it'd look so cute actually!

I've seen people with their Denim Sig Stripe tote and jeans and it dresses them up perfectly!

LauraJ2121

Jun 3, 2006
I was worried about that too.. i ended up just buying the black ones and the pair of brown ones and fought myself on keeping the denim ones

I think they would look cute with super dark skinny jeans. I think they would look a bit funny with lighter coloured jeans though. JMO.
I think you could wear them as long as the jeans are dark and your top is simple. I also think they would look cute with a denim skirt when spring rolls around.
I agree. I don't see why you can't wear them as long as the jeans match the shoes. I think it would look adorable! I would wear them with a simple top.