is it too much to wear a pomme cles on perfo speedy pink?

[N]-[J][O][Y]

Addicted to Purses
Apr 19, 2007
I put my pomme cles on my perfo speedy this morning, I think it looks kinda cute. But when I got to work, my colleague said it looked a bit too much.

Do you guys think it looks a bit too much color? which cles will look great with my perfo speedy? or the speedy already looks great the way it is?

PS. Oh, please ignore the fluffy thing on the handles, I know it looks funny. I just wanna protect the cowhide from getting dirty from sweat and dirt, hehe.

picture3ww7.jpg

I am not sure I would go with that exact color combo, but if YOU like it then that is what matters! Maybe they are just JEALOUS! :drool:

I think it looks great! It would look better without the fluffly thingy's, IMHO.

Have you though about applying Apple Guard or Shining Monkey on your handles?

[N]-[J][O][Y];3500081 said:
thank you all, I guess I have to get rid of the fluffy thing and consider apply guard ;)

Attagirl. Besides, you might be delaying the patina you don't like, but you'll never get to see the pale vachetta you prefer anyway underneath that fluff! :idea:

[N]-[J][O][Y];3500081 said:
thank you all, I guess I have to get rid of the fluffy thing and consider apply guard ;)

You just have to go for it. Dirt happens! I know you want to protect your baby, but IMHO the "fluffy thing" is a little too much.

I agree with the key chain idea. It would be just the right touch.