Is it too extravagant to use Keepall to the gym?

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
What do you think? I recently bought A Keepall 55 in Graphite. I want to use the bag as much as I can, and not only for travel. Do you think it's too "snobbish" to use the bag to the gym as a training-bag?

What do you think? I recently bought A Keepall 55 in Graphite. I want to use the bag as much as I can, and not only for travel. Do you think it's too "snobbish" to use the bag to the gym as a training-bag?

I don't think it's snobbish, but I do think overusing your bag in a "rough" environment will shorten the life of it. If you don't care about that, go ahead and use it everyday. Seems like a waste to use in gym though (around all of the sweat and germs, etc.)

I carry my speedy b 35 to the gym. It is my only LV and I use it everyday. This is where I spend most days so to the gym she goes. Because of my lifestyle she would not be used otherwise.

I'd use it! Buy it, use it, love it! I used to hoard my stuff and then eventually I'd fall out of love, and then it feels like a waste since it wasn't used when loved. Just lock it up or keep it close!

I don't think it's snobbish, but I do think overusing your bag in a "rough" environment will shorten the life of it. If you don't care about that, go ahead and use it everyday. Seems like a waste to use in gym though (around all of the sweat and germs, etc.)

I wouldn't use it every day, but now and then, and I will offcourse put my Adidas shoes and training clothes in plastic bags before I put them in the Keepall.

I would if I wanted to. I am prolly a little older then the rest of you, so I would not worry about what other people think. It is your's, do what you want. I do not think it is snobbish what so ever.

I dont bring lv to the gym incase it gets stolen. Also i wouldnt wanna toss swety gym gear in it. I was glad i just used my le pliage the day my water bottle spilled all inside my bag at the gym

It would not fit in the lockers where I go, so I always leave my gym bag out on the bench but lock up my purse and jacket. So I personally would not, but whatever you feel comfortable with doing.

My work is in fitness so all my LV bags go to the gym with me at one time or another. If I waited for another occassion they would rarely see the light of day. I bought them for the purpose of using them for work. One of the managers has a mono NF GM and several clients bring their LV's as well.