Is it too early to think about Christmas Sale?

how does regal compare to steel amd slate?

Hi Elvis, steel french purse on left with regal zippy on right, 2nd pic is regal small DZ bays (left), steel SBS (right) with midnight Effie on top. I would have taken a pic with slate small Del Rey but got rid of that a while ago but really miss it hence the pile up of blue bags lol. The steel SBS is a 'dirtier' blue than slate Del Rey was but quite similar.
Effie will be off to a new home soon hopefully (never used it, love the colour but prefer structured bags) so I can't decide which one to keep out of the DZ or SBS!
These are the best pics I could get colourwise, hope that helps. :biggrin:

ebay Jan 2016 061.JPG

ebay Jan 2016 062.JPG

Hi Elvis, steel french purse on left with regal zippy on right, 2nd pic is regal small DZ bays (left), steel SBS (right) with midnight Effie on top. I would have taken a pic with slate small Del Rey but got rid of that a while ago but really miss it hence the pile up of blue bags lol. The steel SBS is a 'dirtier' blue than slate Del Rey was but quite similar.
Effie will be off to a new home soon hopefully (never used it, love the colour but prefer structured bags) so I can't decide which one to keep out of the DZ or SBS!
These are the best pics I could get colourwise, hope that helps. :biggrin:

View attachment 3234798

View attachment 3234799

Oh you are a wee star those are fabulous pics hun and yes they do indeed..saves me a trip as well...regal seems more on the dark grey spectrum to me

Oh you are a wee star those are fabulous pics hun and yes they do indeed..saves me a trip as well...regal seems more on the dark grey spectrum to me

Glad to help huni. Yes they are both a dirty blue, I'd probably describe them as a mid denim blue (steel) & a dark denim blue (regal), can't for the life of me decide which one to keep though. :biggrin:

Glad to help huni. Yes they are both a dirty blue, I'd probably describe them as a mid denim blue (steel) & a dark denim blue (regal), can't for the life of me decide which one to keep though. :biggrin:

I much prefer steel tbh and much as i want to love dzb i cant seem to fall in love with it in either size no idea why but it doesnt do anything for me at all..it just seems another hybrid that doesnt have enough mulberry dna for an old fogey like me

I much prefer steel tbh and much as i want to love dzb i cant seem to fall in love with it in either size no idea why but it doesnt do anything for me at all..it just seems another hybrid that doesnt have enough mulberry dna for an old fogey like me

I know what you mean, I ordered it on a bit of a whim tbh as I love blue with silver hardware, now it's here it's not as heavy as I thought, is that perfect size inbetween SBS & Bays & has shoulder strap, feet, no flap to go all floppy & can adjust the handles too, it's very practical but the SBS just has that more traditional cute look I love. I might just keep both as had a bit of a bag cull recently although seem to have accumulated more in the sales lol! :biggrin:

I know what you mean, I ordered it on a bit of a whim tbh as I love blue with silver hardware, now it's here it's not as heavy as I thought, is that perfect size inbetween SBS & Bays & has shoulder strap, feet, no flap to go all floppy & can adjust the handles too, it's very practical but the SBS just has that more traditional cute look I love. I might just keep both as had a bit of a bag cull recently although seem to have accumulated more in the sales lol! :biggrin:

Your BF bays can come live with me -would love one of those!!!

What have you got rid of as i seem to recall you had a fair few blue already do you need to add two more? I hear every thing you are saying re dbz and i agree all those points should make it the perfect bag for me too..but the reality just doesnt work for me at all..cant loveit no matter how hard I try so know it would just languish in a cupboard unworn :P

Your BF bays can come live with me -would love one of those!!!

What have you got rid of as i seem to recall you had a fair few blue already do you need to add two more? I hear every thing you are saying re dbz and i agree all those points should make it the perfect bag for me too..but the reality just doesnt work for me at all..cant loveit no matter how hard I try so know it would just languish in a cupboard unworn :P

Still got BF Bays but if it's ever for the chop will let you know. Rehomed all my Alexa's (yes even Oak leopard :cry:smile: as wasn't using them, the straps on the front started to annoy me, still love the look of them though. All blue bags gone except Effie & thats on the way out.
Was trying to downsize my collection, not sure I've suceeded though lol. Might do an up to date collection pic at weekend.

Last edited:
Still got BF Bays but if it's ever for the chop will let you know. Rehomed all my Alexa's (yes even Oak leopard :cry:smile: as wasn't using them, the straps on the front started to annoy me, still love the look of them though. All blue bags gone except Effie & thats on the way out.
Was trying to downsize my collection, not sure I've suceeded though lol. Might do an up to date collection pic at weekend.

Wow big clear out..cant believe all your Lexie's have gone!! Time to update your album so i can have a drool of all the new .ones

Yes okease to pic, your collection was/is stunning and very matchey matchey )scarves and purses)