Is it too big on me?

Hi, everyone.
Thank you So So much on your generous, kind-hearted, lovely comments
:blush:
I'm so happy. Now I'm definitely keeping it, loving it even more [ok, need to balance my love among the BV babies]. I am 100% sure I'll use it a lot. I think this maxi veneta and the other cross-body brown satchel [pictures just posted in the thread 'My new Bottega satchel in gray/zinc'] are the most user-friendly and very funcional for me.

I'm taking her with me tomorrow to Mahattan to watch a show. Yes! Mahattan! Yes! BV boutique I'm coming [finally get the chance !]. :rolleyes:

I just can't say enough how much I love and am comfortable with BV. I would not hesitate to wear BV from head to toe [not that I do it purposely]: no noisy labels shouting but just understated stylish YOU/ME.

The great thing about the Venetas is they will drape to your body and not be bulky and overwhelming like some large bags. I think they are flattering on every shape and size and age.

I love it on you! It's funny, but I tried the maxi Veneta and it looked so big on me that I returned it. And I'm 6' tall! I think on me the big size just made me look bigger, and on you the big size looks chic and cool.

I love the ash color. I am strongly considering something in this color, too.

Congratulations, and please report back on your visit to the BV boutique in Manhattan, you lucky girl!

I think it looks awesome on you! Have a wonderful time in Manhattan and please give us a report back on the BV boutique (show schmo... we know the REAL reason you want to go to Manhattan)!!