Is it too behind to buy a Gaucho now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Reading the Gaucho thread and thinking that I have been eyeing on a medium for a while and wished to find a good deal. But I'm wondering if this is a classic or a more trendy bag. Is it too behind to own a Gaucho for now?

2. Hello lindtwhite,

I think the Dior Gaucho bag is a classic! I own quite a few and absolutely love them all. I have seen celebs carry them as an everday bag and on the red carpet! Good luck and best wishes!:heart:

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I just bought a detective bag and you're asking if a Gaucho is too behind?? :lol: It all depends on how much you love that bag; if you like it, go for it! I personally like going after the bags after the craze, because I feel special wearing them and I can get them for super cheap too!

11. beautifulbasics, you are KILLING me with all of the gorgeous pictures you posted!! I have a mini black gaucho and all i want is MORE!!! :graucho:

12. If you love it - get it. Personally, if it's still selling in stores - it's not over. I think it's made its mark - and will be a classic for some time.

13. no of course, is not too late! and you know what? I was lookin for a gaucho too :drool: btw, i think is kinda mark, it will live for ever! i personally love the brown one... so cute! :heart::love:

14. I think you should definitely get it...I started to collect Dior bags recently. I like the newer design bags, however the ones that I love the most are all from a couple of years ago..So,in my opinion the Gaucho bag is still a HOT item. If you love it then that's what matters the most...

15. I have the green denim medium Gaucho and the blue double saddle Gaucho and I love, love, love them! I don't think I'll ever grow tired of them. My advice: If you love it, get it:tup:!