Is it stupid to have two messenger bags?

timothywj91

Feb 20, 2009
Hi guys! I am sorry to start another thread but you guys do give very helpful answers! I am wondering if you guys think it's stupid to have two messenger bags.. I have a leather Burberry breifcase-type messenger bag which is black and I really like it and I use it for school. But I am thinking about getting a LV messenger bag - I really like the beaubourg mm in monogram.. I am thinking it will be a lot lighter and better for going to the movies, hanging out with friends, going to work etc.. And then I could use my black one for school. I am also going to college in manhattan and I feel like it might be a pain to lug around my black messenger which is really heavy when I am just going shopping or to starbucks or something.. Is this dumb? And does anyone have the beaubourg messenger mm or gm?

Smellyfeet

O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
London
lol you're asking a bunch of people who find it perfectly fine to have 10 speedies in different patterns! Two messenger bags is fine, especially since they are different and you've got a purpose for both. Go for it!

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
If you like them and you use them it's fine. Even if you don't use them it's fine...as long as they make you happy.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
Not at all! Have fun, play around, pic the one that fits your mood... It would be good to have options!

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
2 of anything is not too much, especially if you use them both and enjoy them. I have 5 brown mono bags...honestly I only need 1 or 2, but I love them lots and really enjoy using each one. Many of us here have multiples :smile: so you're in good company. Hope you get your Beaubourg! It's a very chic bag!

timothywj91

Feb 20, 2009
I love the beaubourg! I really like the MM cause it's smaller and more lightweight than the bag I have now.. I am between that and a keepall 55 in mono w/out a strap.. I can't afford to buy both right now so I am contemplating on which one to buy first.. I would love to have the keepall but I am scared that I wouldn't use it enough because I don't travel a ton -- but then again I have a nice messenger bag but I would definitely still use an LV messenger bag more.. I am stuck!!! aah!

shoegirl1975

My baby is 3!
Oct 2, 2006
USA
lol you're asking a bunch of people who find it perfectly fine to have 10 speedies in different patterns! Two messenger bags is fine, especially since they are different and you've got a purpose for both. Go for it!
Exactly what I was thinking!! If you love a certain style, I say go for it!

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
If you want to be talked out of getting another bag, this is NOT the place. Everyone at TPF is such an enabler. That being said, BUY IT!!!!! ;)