Is it still a good choice to buy a Dior Soft bag (older model)?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I'm thinking to buy a Dior Soft bag (waiting for authentication). It's an old model as in this pic http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv26/Ivorishop/Dior/image.jpg1_zpsyrvr4a4r.jpg. I'm not sure what year it is from but I know it has been quite some time and has already been discontinued. Do you guys think it is still a good option to buy? Should I spend my money on other newer models? Considering the price at around $800 with a very good condition, is it a good offer?

I hesitate because it's quite an old one and I think its design is close to Lady Dior. Please share what you guys think!!

Thank you so much!

2. I think if you like the bag it doesn't matter how old it is. Probably more pertinent is whether you feel it looks too much like Lady Dior? I like Dior Soft, but I prefer it in the form of the shopping tote with the chain straps. I also have a Granville tote which I bought for the crossbody design. It comes down to what you personally prefer.

3. It's a good option if you really like the design. Otherwise, if you like the style of the Lady Dior more, then I suggest saving the money and putting it towards a Lady Dior instead.