Is it silly to have both Suhali ? Why do you love Suhali ?

dancingirl

Apr 12, 2008
Should I get white Le Tal and black Le Fab or the other way around ?

Does both bags look a bit similar ?

Is it silly to have so many Suhalis ?

I just love it esp the white, the leather is sooo yummy and I just love the gold hardware ! So flashy yet classy....

Last edited:
You said it. I love Suhali because of its uniqueness. How beautiful it is, how gorgeous the bags are, and how soft the leather looks. The bags are just truly to die for. I would love to have a Suhali bag one day, heck, I want them all!! Le Fabuleux, Le Majestic, all of them! They're so worthy of dying for. Even the Zippy Wallet is beautiful. I'm jealous of those who got to own these pieces. I could never afford it. :crybaby:

So no, I don't think it's wrong to own both Suhali bags, at all. That's like saying it's silly to own two bags in Monogram Canvas? If you can afford both, go for it! They're both stunning!

If I could, I'd have oodles of Suhali. I have zero, but Le Fab is my dream bag. I must save slowly for it, but it will eventually be in my greedy hands some day!
Go for it!

Should I get white Le Tal and black Le Fab or the other way around ?
I think if you love them both and think you will use and enjoy them, then go for it! I think they look difft. size wise and details, like the handles and the flap and zipper pocket. I would get Le tal in black and white Le Fab, as I like the bigger bag to be in white.

Do both bags look a bit similar ?
I really don't find them so similar. Le Tal has the flap and seems smaller and has a totally difft. handle. Le Fab seems more tote like, has a difft. handle, no flap and a zipper pocket on the front.

Is it silly to have so many Suhalis ?
I don't think so at all. I think if you find a style or line that works for you, get as many bags in it as you like. I have a thing for red epi and speedies and almas. I just got a second red epi bag, one is hand held and the other is a shoulder bag. I would consider getting a 3rd red epi even, for evenings. When you find something that suits you, it just works. Plus you'd be getting them in difft. colors, difft. colors is like totally difft. bags imho.

Definitely get all of the Suhali you want! I don't think that Le Fab or Le Tal look too much like each other. In fact, I want multiple Lockit PMs, but just in different colors. If you love the bags, then get them!

Nothing wrong with that at all. I would even get a black Le Fab and Le Tal and white ones as well! After the bags, you NEED matching shoes and wallet :graucho: