Is it silly for me to take both my Work and City on a 4 day 4 night trip?

:welcome:As for me, usually, i will carry city bag for my short trip but work bag for my longer trip...but i tends to stuff in my coin purse and other bbag accessories inside it....:whistle: :whistle:

LOL, this makes me think about that pic of Nicole Richie with her damask black and white stripe Weekender and a black city (IIRC) with a capture something like, "Nicole's purse has it's own purse!" :greengrin:

Take them ALL! They are light enough and you know if you leave one behind, that is the one you wil suddenly "need".

Just bring a luggage lock for the securing the ones you leave behind in the hotel room!

Its not silly. I actually have a Samonsite spinner carry on that was bought for the very reason to carry my designer purses on board. Because I won't check them. So I carry my city on board and put it in its foldable duffle bag under the seat and the other purses go in the overhead cabin.

Ofcourse my computer, magazines, books, ipod, headphones go in the spinner too. But thats my system.