Is it save to buy from a seller with 0 feedback

No. Shop elsewhere. Really.

It's true that sellers have to start somewhere, but you don't need to be the crash test dummy. When the seller starts out by ignoring a simple request, that is already a red flag.

Last edited:
NO!!! Especially because they wont send photos. I understand everyone has to start somewhere, but that's when sellers can start by buying to build up some feedback. If they had responded to your questions and had good communication, maybe...but in this case, definitely NO!

If they can't answer your questions before the sale, that's a sign they'll be unresponsive after the sale if a problem arises. I would look somewhere else.

No. Shop elsewhere. Really.

It's true that sellers have to start somewhere, but you don't need to be the crash test dummy. When the seller starts out by ignoring a simple request, that is already a red flag.

ITA!!!!!

and i don't care how good their score is - not answering my questions is still a "no sale" for me!

I agree with everyone else. I wouldn't consider 0 feedback a red flag necc. However the seller need to work just as hard if not harder to make a sale than someone with a good selling history. Since she is not helping you go somewhere else. No help could be a red flag, and always equals no sale. I have taken chance in the past, but they haven't always turned out in my favor. I am sure you will find what you are looking for somewhere else.

I've never had any trouble buying from low feedback sellers, but if this person can't bestir him/herself to respond to your request for more pictures, I would definitely advise you to shop elsewhere.

Just as an aside, did you check your spam/junk email folder to make sure the seller's response didn't go awry?

Don't buy it. You will be sorry. I have seen this situation play out all too often and ALWAYS with an unhappy ending.

I agree. When a seller does not respond to you, that's a huge red flag.

I agree with everyone else. I wouldn't consider 0 feedback a red flag necc. However the seller need to work just as hard if not harder to make a sale than someone with a good selling history. Since she is not helping you go somewhere else. No help could be a red flag, and always equals no sale. I have taken chance in the past, but they haven't always turned out in my favor. I am sure you will find what you are looking for somewhere else.

Agree....we all start from zero, and a zero fb seller needs to work hard to earn your trust. If she won't respond now, just imagine how it will be if there was a problem? No matter how great a deal her item may be, I wouldn't take the chance.