Is it safe to ship to Thailand?

I think Express mail or Priority is the best method. I live in Indonesia and have bought things shipped by both and it was ok in terms of shipping.

Both express mail and priority can be tracked and insured. The only difference is that Express mail is faster and more expensive.

Hope this helps :smile:

Does anyone have any stories? If it is safe, what is best method? I have never shipped to another country.
Just be sure the PP address is confirmed or you will not be protected. THere are plenty of threads on here about various scammers in different countries and how to avoid being taken.:supacool:

I just sent a package to Thailand via USPS express mail, it got there fast and safe! I think this is the smartest way to send it. Do not under declare as you would not be able to insure the real value. if something should happen along the way, you would be on the losing end. Just explain to the buyer the situation and I am sure she will understand it. ;);)

^ ditto. If I were to send a package to Thailand--and I wouldn't kuz I don't do international transactions--I would use USPS Express Mail and not under-declare the value of the item.

Addresses outside of the US, Canada and UK cannot be confirmed.
Not to hijack this person's thread but: Can addresses in Ireland be confirmed? My bidder says she has PP confirmed address. What is the best way to send a $1K+ bag and still be covered? She wants it to be declared as gift but I know I 'm going to insure it at full value for sure. I hate shipping international.

I always send international Express, no exceptions. It's the quickest and provides a tracking number. Thankfully, I have had no issues (yet) shipping internationally and I do it quite often.

Under NO circumstances would I ship an item worth $2,400 and declare it for $100, however.