is it practical to get a keepall when i dont travel that much?..

smooches2608

Jan 9, 2009
we do drive a lot though, from SoCal to vegas.. i'm only allowed to travel international every 7years:tdown: so is it practical? or should i get another everydaybag? i currently have the beaubourg, trevi pm and the eva clutch w/c are 3 very different bags and serves different purposes. oh and it may be the last purchase for a very looooooong time..:crybaby:
tnx in advance!:smile:

Hmm..how many days do you stay in Vegas and how many trips do you normally take to go there? If you go there enough and stay a few days I'd suggest either the Keepall 50 or 55 (decide on size depending on your style and packing method). If you'll use it for international travel, I highly recommend something subtle like ebene or black epi. Good luck.

Hubby and I both have the Keepall 50 (mine with the shoulder strap, his without) and we have used them for both local and international journeys. I take mine with me everytime I fly interstate, even if it's for a weekend getaway.

I'd say maybe silly to get one of the larger ones yeh, but maybe 45 or 50. They are just a nice size for most little excursions, id maybe even take 45 for a day trip. hehe!

even weekend or overnight trips to vegas would be enough for me to get one! :yes:
how often do you go?
i don't think you should limit it by how far you travel, but how often. ;) if you stay at home 50 weeks of the year, maybe not a good idea....but it sounds like you get out and about!

I think that it's a great bag to have~ It works for driving AND flying...especially since sometimes you have to smoosh your bag a little depending on the space available :P

And sometimes...if you're going somewhere even for just the day and you have a lot to carry it can come in handy~

I say...get it!!!

I think it would be a great piece to have if you go away for weekends.... I think it would carry a few changes of clothes and and other needed items.
Personally i would love one for weekend get aways.

I'm in the same situation as you smooches2608...I don't travel very often but I feel when I do a Keepall would a great piece to have. Currently deciding between a 45 or 50 with strap.

If you don't have many pieces in your collection yet - I would hold off so you can get more daily use things first, then a travel piece ! :yes:

Hmm..how many days do you stay in Vegas and how many trips do you normally take to go there? If you go there enough and stay a few days I'd suggest either the Keepall 50 or 55 (decide on size depending on your style and packing method). If you'll use it for international travel, I highly recommend something subtle like ebene or black epi. Good luck.

uh-oh! now i want 2 keepalls!:P monogram and epi:graucho:

If you got a Keepall, I think you would use it much more than you think you would. There are even some people on the forum that use the Keepall as their gym bag! If I ever get the pink Graffiti Keepall, I'm taking that sucker everywhere!

Hubby and I both have the Keepall 50 (mine with the shoulder strap, his without) and we have used them for both local and international journeys. I take mine with me everytime I fly interstate, even if it's for a weekend getaway.

ooh i wish i could get my hubby into LV's too, all he wants are his gadgets and video games!:shrugs: