is it practical to get a keepall when i dont travel that much?..

smooches2608

Jan 9, 2009
Laguna Hills, CA
we do drive a lot though, from SoCal to vegas.. i'm only allowed to travel international every 7years:tdown: so is it practical? or should i get another everydaybag? i currently have the beaubourg, trevi pm and the eva clutch w/c are 3 very different bags and serves different purposes. oh and it may be the last purchase for a very looooooong time..:crybaby:
tnx in advance!:smile:

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Sunny SoCal, USA
Hmm..how many days do you stay in Vegas and how many trips do you normally take to go there? If you go there enough and stay a few days I'd suggest either the Keepall 50 or 55 (decide on size depending on your style and packing method). If you'll use it for international travel, I highly recommend something subtle like ebene or black epi. Good luck.

fizzy67

Apr 7, 2008
Adelaide, Australia
Hubby and I both have the Keepall 50 (mine with the shoulder strap, his without) and we have used them for both local and international journeys. I take mine with me everytime I fly interstate, even if it's for a weekend getaway.

SeonaLuxury

<3 LV & Coach <3
Dec 9, 2008
BAHRAIN
I'd say maybe silly to get one of the larger ones yeh, but maybe 45 or 50. They are just a nice size for most little excursions, id maybe even take 45 for a day trip. hehe!

cruznit1436

Oct 6, 2008
30 mins from heaven
I would def get one even if you don't travel much...You can find so many uses for the Keepall....I think that the 50 is a great size...and the prices aren't bad at all...

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
even weekend or overnight trips to vegas would be enough for me to get one! :yes:
how often do you go?
i don't think you should limit it by how far you travel, but how often. ;) if you stay at home 50 weeks of the year, maybe not a good idea....but it sounds like you get out and about!

oOvVnOo

O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I think that it's a great bag to have~ It works for driving AND flying...especially since sometimes you have to smoosh your bag a little depending on the space available :P

And sometimes...if you're going somewhere even for just the day and you have a lot to carry it can come in handy~

I say...get it!!!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I think it would be a great piece to have if you go away for weekends.... I think it would carry a few changes of clothes and and other needed items.
Personally i would love one for weekend get aways.

louis4life

Sep 13, 2008
Montreal
I'm in the same situation as you smooches2608...I don't travel very often but I feel when I do a Keepall would a great piece to have. Currently deciding between a 45 or 50 with strap.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
If you don't have many pieces in your collection yet - I would hold off so you can get more daily use things first, then a travel piece ! :yes:

smooches2608

Jan 9, 2009
Laguna Hills, CA
Hmm..how many days do you stay in Vegas and how many trips do you normally take to go there? If you go there enough and stay a few days I'd suggest either the Keepall 50 or 55 (decide on size depending on your style and packing method). If you'll use it for international travel, I highly recommend something subtle like ebene or black epi. Good luck.
uh-oh! now i want 2 keepalls!:P monogram and epi:graucho:

jenniferh

Prada Fairy Frenzy
Dec 12, 2008
If you got a Keepall, I think you would use it much more than you think you would. There are even some people on the forum that use the Keepall as their gym bag! If I ever get the pink Graffiti Keepall, I'm taking that sucker everywhere!

smooches2608

Jan 9, 2009
Laguna Hills, CA
Hubby and I both have the Keepall 50 (mine with the shoulder strap, his without) and we have used them for both local and international journeys. I take mine with me everytime I fly interstate, even if it's for a weekend getaway.
ooh i wish i could get my hubby into LV's too, all he wants are his gadgets and video games!:shrugs: