Is it possible?

mandyglick

LV Lover
O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
To be content with my LV collection? I really am happy! I haven't felt this way in forever! It's a good feeling and now it's time to save! lol. Even thinking of selling some I use the least. By looking at my collection what would you part with? I don't need to, but I also don't like feeling like a hoarder. If I were to sell one, I think it would be my speedy b 30. I am NEVER parting with my cube! lol I now have 6 speedy's and 1 shoulder bag, my Cabas Mezzo. Is 7 LV bags too many? Do you have a lot and use all of them?

Last edited:
What a lucky cabas mezzo to be your only non-speedy! That is a lot of speedies, but if you are finally content, then 7 is your magic number. Congrats!!! I look forward to that feeling :smile:

What a lucky cabas mezzo to be your only non-speedy! That is a lot of speedies, but if you are finally content, then 7 is your magic number. Congrats!!! I look forward to that feeling :smile:

lol!! Yes, I do love my speedy's! It's my favorite style obviously. I think my azur and speedy b mono get the least amount of use.

You have a lot of speedies. I would probably sell the checkbook cover (if not used), and the normal mono speedy if you use your speedy b more... :biggrin:

You have a lot of speedies. I would probably sell the checkbook cover (if not used), and the normal mono speedy if you use your speedy b more... :biggrin:

I was mainly talking about bags. My SLG are all being used. What is really cool is my zippy organizer I've had since 2005 and haven't bought a new wallet since! Just the check book cover that fits in it nicely. And, the zcp is if I want to use a small wallet for some reason. The only reason I want to sell the speedy b is cuz the zippers on the opening are annoying and hard to use sometimes. I use my 35 pretty often.

Probably the speedy b or mono speedy since they are so similar.

I am pretty content too and I have some wants, but I too need to sell some bags. It is a nice feeling to be content!

I was mainly talking about bags. My SLG are all being used. What is really cool is my zippy organizer I've had since 2005 and haven't bought a new wallet since! Just the check book cover that fits in it nicely. And, the zcp is if I want to use a small wallet for some reason. The only reason I want to sell the speedy b is cuz the zippers on the opening are annoying and hard to use sometimes. I use my 35 pretty often.

Then sell what you don't use. Use the funds for something else!!! :biggrin:

Probably the speedy b or mono speedy since they are so similar.

I am pretty content too and I have some wants, but I too need to sell some bags. It is a nice feeling to be content!

Congrats to you too!! It's a wonderful feeling. I think you're right, it's between the 35 mono or the speedy b 30. I'm thinking speedy b :shucks:

Can I ask, how many LV bags to you have? SLG don't count lol

I swear I knew your post was going to continue... 'to be satisfied with your LV collection' before I opened the thread! Spooky.

Anyway, lucky you! I've wondered this on many an occasion myself. :lol: I'm going to say, for me, in a word... no. I have previously thought I was content and it turns out I'm really not! I have what seems to be a never-ending wishlist. Much to the dismay of my poor, poor bank account.

Congrats! I have that feeling as well. I enjoy every piece in my collection and I think I have a good variety. Agree with the selling of the Speedys in mono (either Speedy B or regular)
Good luck and hope this feeling lasts for a while. :smile:

I swear I knew your post was going to continue... 'to be satisfied with your LV collection' before I opened the thread! Spooky.

Anyway, lucky you! I've wondered this on many an occasion myself. :lol: I'm going to say, for me, in a word... no. I have previously thought I was content and it turns out I'm really not! I have what seems to be a never-ending wishlist. Much to the dismay of my poor, poor bank account.

That's how I used to feel, but now having every speedy I want, and a shoulder bag with a zipper (not a huge fan of neverfull because of no zipper). I really feel I have all I could want!! I have to say it wasn't easy getting here. I have bought and sold probably 6 bags to get to where I am in LoVe with my collection. :biggrin:

1.I had the Multipli cite, sold it...too boxy.
2.I had the Lumi Infini, too heavy and bulky on me. Returned it.
3.I had the Lockit MM Mono, bought it pre loved for a great price but was so heavy and awkward. Not like my precious speedy's lol, sold it.
4.I had the Blue speedy Kusama, sold it...just too vibrant and couldn't find anything to wear it with, it clashed with everything IMO.
5. I had the Infini speedy Emp. but it was too similar to my cube, just a smaller version. And, it didn't have enough wow factor for me, I returned it.
6. Had the Eva DE, was too small. Just can't do tiny bags. Returned it.
7. I had Manhattan PM, too small and heavy. Pockets in front were useless.
8. I had the speedy mono 30, just looked weird. I like it best in the speedy b or regular 35, so I sold that too.

So, that's 8 bags come and gone to get to the lucky number 7 that I currently have and am very happy with. :P