is it possible?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone,

Is it possible to delete a thread that you've started that people have commented on? i started two on the same subject and just want to delete one but can't quite see how to do this??

Thanks in advance

2. I think you need a mod to do it, and they should also be able to combine the two threads into one for you.

3. Yep, PM a mod. Is Sunshine the GD mod? The global mods can do it too. Swanky comes to mind. She's always helping me, it seems.

4. Click on the [​IMG] button in the first post of your duplicate thread, that'll alert the local mod.

5. Wow, you got the top mod, er administrator!

6. Lucky lucky!!! Vlad popped in :smile:

7. Im the Gen Disc mod.....if u need anything in there,lmk!

8. #9 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    Thanks, Jill. I think of you as helping all over the Forum. I need to save the list link in the post above this one!

p.s. Jira, thanks for the link. I PM'd it to my inbox and will save it, so I don't give out incorrect info in the future.

9. That list is always available on the bottom of our main page, link is called "Forum Leaders" :biggrin:
    We generally don't "delete" anything, but if you accidentally post twice report it and we can merge it or close the duplicate :yes: