Is it possible to wave shipping fees?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to offer free shipping for my Facebook friends. Is it possible to take off the shipping charge before the invoice is sent? I can't remember.

Thanks!

2. depends on the set up...are you invoicing thru fb? if you just create a invoice at pp...you can set it according to your wish. HTH.

3. I just listed some girls clothes on ebay, and wanted to put a link to the auction on Facebook and say something like, "Free shipping for my friends!" or something like that. I just want to make sure I can actually do that first.

4. I think you can change the shipping in the invoice.

5. Once the auction is over you can send an updated invoice with the shipping charges fixed.

6. Thanks! :smile:

7. Just make sure they don't pay before you send the updated invoice! If they do you'll have to refund them and invoice them again.

8. Thanks! :smile: