is it possible to SO - speedy 30 in vernis pomme?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am in love with the pomme sunset blvd one but i think eva clutch is more practical for me...:shrugs: but i still want something in pomme!! besides the alma mm, i dont like any bags in the vernis line... so i was wondering if it is possible to SO a speedy 30 in vernis pomme? i think someone already posted a thread about it??? but i cant remember anything about it??

thanks in advance!!

2. I've been wondering about this, too...hope someone can answer this!

3. Vernis Speedy 30 in pomme would be a great idea. I wonder how much would it cost to SO?

4. Ohh that would be my dream bag!!! Im going to call and ask!!

5. Somebody correct me... What I read on this forum was you cant SO vernis speedy... let me go and find some thread

6. fyi There was a vernis speedy like 10 years ago or something.. It was released only in japan.
    [​IMG]

7. that looks really pretty...

8. 30% markup on special orders.

9. An amarante Vernis Speedy would be the perfect bag!! :heart:
    I have to know how much it will cost....

10. I phoned LV, she said they could send in a request to paris for a quote, you have to go into a store to do this, I explained I was interstate and we don't have LV here, she advised I should call back Monday.

11. wow nice.. let me know if they can SO...

12. I remember reading older threads where Tpfers have said you can't SO anything in vernis. I wonder if this has changed. I would snap up a pomme and amarante speedy for sure!

13. I would love a vernis speedy! I heard that you can SO in Japan, but in a very limited time!that's such a yummy speedy in pearl:nuts:! Paije, please let us know their response.

14. Sorry but Vernis and Multicolor can't be SO'ed in anything. Only Multicolor in hard cases. Also the keepall is now considered a SO in Multicolor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.