Is it possible to remove bids from ONE buyer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    A buyer has bid on one of my items and she has been nothing but trouble. The item still has 2 days left to go. She started out by just asking a few simple questions, but it got to the point where she was harassing me when I didn't answer her question immediately. Like 4-6 messages in a row. She has NO feedback that I can read (her feedback is actually private.) And, she is winning the item right now. Is there any way that I can remove her bids without removing ALL the bids on my item?

Thanks!

2. You can cancel the bid here and then block her here. It can drop the price significantly sometimes, though, just so you know.

3. When you cancel a bid, do you have to explain it in the system? And if you do have to give a reason, what reason do you generally give?

4. Think you should do this ASAP, she sounds like a nightmare !
    As for the reason..think i'd just be truthful

5. Ok, I thought Ebay only let you cancel bids for very specific (and very limited) reasons. So could you cancel a bid based on your own criteria, like a zero or 3 feedback bidder?

6. As a buyer you can only retract for specific reasons, as a seller you can cancel for any reason! You don't like their feedback, their name bothers you.........it is one of the few things that sellers can still do.

7. Oh, that's wonderful!

8. make sure when you cancel her bid that you also block them so that they can not rebid on that item or any of your other items.

9. cancel and block!