Is it possible to purchase extra dust bags and boxes

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it possible? And how much does LV sell them for? Thanks :smile:

2. I don't think so. If u are close with ur SA she may give u an extra. Otherwise no. Can't say I blame them though to prevent people selling counterfeit items with real LV dustbag and boxes.

3. Ah I see. I guess I will just try asking. I regret for not asking for boxes when I purchased my previous pieces! :sad:

4. What size dustbag n box do you want? If I have it I can mail it to you if postage isn't crazy expensive

5. Thank you so much for your kindness :hugs: But it's ok, I live in Canada

6. #6 Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Where abouts are u. And what do u need?
    I don't have dustbags though. Just a box- depending on the size.

7. Extra dustbags and boxes are all over eBay as well.

8. I've asked SA's for boxes before, never dust bags and I'm very specific of why I wanted it and for which item so they can see that I bought the item. But most of the time they still will say no unless they know that you frequent them and buy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice