Is it possible to have too many Speedies?

1. So I just looked at the pictures from the LV photo jackpot thread, and have since fallen in love with the metallic speedy. I have since convinced myself that I have to get one. But my husband thinks it dumb for me to have a mono speedy, a damier speedy (in June), and a metallic speedy too. So I've been asking myself if that is too many speedies? :wondering

2. I don't think it's possible!
    They are all different looks, and the shape is just so wonderful.
    Ignore your husband. He's a hetero man, he has no idea what he's talking about. :biggrin:

3. Why not? Getting speedies in different prints and styles is just like getting Balenciaga bags in all different colors.

4. As long as they are in different styles and/or seizes, I think it's fine :biggrin:

5. Noooo! Of cus not! As long as they're not 2 of the same material, I don't see why not. ;)

6. no how cant it can thier be too much of a classic?

7. of course not!

and they are all different fabrics anyway

8. Of coz not!!!!!! I even hope that I got one in each color (epi)!!!!:shame: :love:

9. too much is NEVER enough ;) :P

10. Did you really have any doubt of the answer you would get here? hehehe :biggrin:

11. You can never have too many speedies:nuts:

12. Its a great style of bag, and it makes sense to have it in different patterns. Good luck on your metalic speedy. Looking forward to seeing pics!

13. I dont think so... maybe too many of the same speedy but not different style/colors.

14. no.. and this applies as having too many shoes.. where they're all the same shoe but diff colors/etc... or the same car and diff colors. lol. like jay leno *drools at his collection*

15. Why give up a style you love? That's why we love the bags we love. The color differences just accentuate it!:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice