Is it possible to get a fake Chanel lipstick?

1. Is it? I have 2 different types of Chanel lipsticks-1 from the aqualumiere line and 1 from the Rouge Hydrabase line-some things on the tubes look different. For example-on the aqualumiere one-the top part of the cap is gold. it also says made in france, where the Rouge one says Chanel, New York, NY Creme lipstick.

Is it normal for 1 tube to look one way and for another to look different? Or, is one a fake?

2. I think the different lines are supposed to have different colored CCs and the black might also slightly vary, however, Chanel is a faked cosmetics brand... I've seen Chanel blush in a round case on eBay...:throwup: where did you get the lipsticks?

3. the chanel lines definitely have different colouring options. & they are definitely faked! grrrr!

I have a lipstick a dear friend got me in NY (USA edition only ! not for us poor Europeans) & it too has the wording 'Chanel, New York, NY' on it. Perhaps this is becasue your lipstick, like mine, was a US only edition? just a thought?

4. I hate to say because I don't want to get yelled at-LOL. I bought one on eBay and one came directly from the Chanel 800 number.

5. i dont think its fake.... i just looked at my chanel nail polish which i bought from a chanel counter in a dep store... it has 2 logos on the back... Chanel Paris and Chanel NYC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice