Is it possible to get 4 letters heat stamped?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Right now I'm considering a 4 key holder with my new baby's intialled put on it. I could just have their first and last initials, but is is possible to have all 4?

Thank you

2. I had 5 letters printed on my card holder - my first name:smile:

3. That's very helpful- thank you!

4. My lv store will only do 3 letters.

5. I had 4 put on one luggage tag, but I don't live in that area anymore. I have yet to find anyone else who will do 4.

6. I have seen it done but most SAs will only do 3.

7. Same here; only 3

8. I have 4 letters on my luggage tag. they made an exception. that was in Dublin. they wouldnt do 4 letters on my 6 key holder in paris though!

9. Siradong on Youtube had four letters on a wallet if I remember correctly. But she's a regular at her local LV so even if there was a 3 letter rule at the store, I'm sure they made exceptions.

10. I think online they restrict you to three letters only. In a store they may be more flexible I would guess.

11. It's 100% possible. I get 4 letters done all the time.