Is it possible to get 2 neverfulls in 2 days @MOCA?

hollycoq

Nov 1, 2007
I'm flying to LA on Sat and will be staying there for 2 days. I plan to buy one neverfull MM for myself and would love to get another neverfull GM for my sister in UK. Is that possible? Is one person one bag the daily limit or it's for their entire time there? Do they actually keep track of the customer information?

I'm flying to LA on Sat and will be staying there for 2 days. I plan to buy one neverfull MM for myself and would love to get another neverfull GM for my sister in UK. Is that possible? Is one person one bag the daily limit or it's for their entire time there? Do they actually keep track of the customer information?

A bunch of us tPF girls are going to MOCA on Sat. morning. If you would like to join us we would love to meet you. (This goes for anyone else that would like to go with us.) Just PM for details.

yea when you buy they ask you if you have shopped w/ Vuitton before so they can look up your info. If you have not, they run your drivers license to get your info that way. Time to bribe people to buy bags for you!

Thanks for all your help!. I'll see if I can get one of my LA friends to get one for me or I'll just get the lovely rond for my sis. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and hopefully the bags are still available when I get there.