Is it possible to get 07 Aquamarine now?

icy100

Jan 26, 2007
Hi, ladies...
I'm looking for 07 aquamarine part-time or twiggy. Have you seen these lately? I wanted to search threads here but I can't seem to find the search button here. Is it my computer that's not working well? I used to use search function a lot before. Anyway...If any of you ladies saw an auamarine part-time or twiggy somewhere in the U.S., please please let me know...I'm soooo desparate!!! Thank you!!!:love:

the search function is temporarily down, so no, you're not going crazy! :yes:

as for aquamarine, i don't think the stores (bal or dept. stores) are still stocking them, although, there's always a chance there's one lurking in the back inventory? all of the aquamarines i've seen have been from consignment (RDC, AFF) or eBay.

good luck on your search!

i know a couple weeks ago it was posted that balny had one aquamarine twiggy left. i cant recall if it was posted that it got purchased or not, but i would give them a call :yes:

Have you tried Aloha Rag? I read on another post that they have older bags even 2006. Email them...they are nice at replying to emails. Good luck. If I see any I will let you know.... but honestly I have not seem an Aquamarine twiggy.

I emailed Kim from BalNY a couple of weeks ago, and she mentioned that she did have some Aquamarine in GH, but no more in RH.
I'm looking for an Aquamarine city myself. :yes:

Thank you everybody and ESPECIALLY VERTY!!!! I've never thought BalNY would still have 07 S/S color. But when I called, Daphne was checking (she had no idea if they had it or not)...and there she was...aquamarine twiggy. Daphne was like..how did you know we had it???? hee hee I'm sooooo excited...can't wait until she gets here....Thank you thank you girls!!!!! :yahoo: