Is it possible to find Epi Rose Clair?

cherylc

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
seeing Tulip2's neverfull in epi rose clair has me lusting after this colour! i really want the sarah wallet in this colour but is it totally impossible at this point to find it in store since it came out this spring? :sos:

*listening* I slept on the Rose Clair, too. And, now I'm really regretting it. I have been stalking yoogistcloset and to a smaller extent, Fashionphile. You can always try ebay and have it authenticated here or pay an authentication service.

Do a search on eBay and save it as a "followed search". Also, mark it to receive emails when "Rose Clair" and/or Pink gets a new listing. (Sometimes sellers don't know the exact name so search for "pink" also)

This is how I found my Neverfull MM and then I also got the Sarah wallet to match.

It took a while for them to show up, but they did!

Hopefully, one will again. Best of luck to you because it's a fantastic color! :love:

Last edited:
Oh, and one other thing - Epi Rose Clair did not come out in a Noe! I saw a fake one up for sale on eBay. I got the listing shut down so someone didn't buy a fake.

Do a search on eBay and save it as a "followed search". Also, mark it to receive emails when "Rose Clair" and/or Pink gets a new listing. (Sometimes sellers don't know the exact name so search for "pink" also)

This is how I found my Neverfull MM and then I also got the Sarah wallet to match.

It took a while for them to show up, but they did!

Hopefully, one will again. Best of luck to you because it's a fantastic color! :love:
i've been stalking ebay since i saw yours but it's been only a few days so i need to relax. lol. but good tip about following the search. just did that. thanks!!