Is it possible to find Epi Rose Clair?

cherylc

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
Toronto
seeing Tulip2's neverfull in epi rose clair has me lusting after this colour! i really want the sarah wallet in this colour but is it totally impossible at this point to find it in store since it came out this spring? :sos:

Apr 1, 2014
*listening* I slept on the Rose Clair, too. And, now I'm really regretting it. I have been stalking yoogistcloset and to a smaller extent, Fashionphile. You can always try ebay and have it authenticated here or pay an authentication service.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Do a search on eBay and save it as a "followed search". Also, mark it to receive emails when "Rose Clair" and/or Pink gets a new listing. (Sometimes sellers don't know the exact name so search for "pink" also)

This is how I found my Neverfull MM and then I also got the Sarah wallet to match.

It took a while for them to show up, but they did!

Hopefully, one will again. Best of luck to you because it's a fantastic color! :love:

Last edited:

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Oh, and one other thing - Epi Rose Clair did not come out in a Noe! I saw a fake one up for sale on eBay. I got the listing shut down so someone didn't buy a fake.

cherylc

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
Toronto
Do a search on eBay and save it as a "followed search". Also, mark it to receive emails when "Rose Clair" and/or Pink gets a new listing. (Sometimes sellers don't know the exact name so search for "pink" also)

This is how I found my Neverfull MM and then I also got the Sarah wallet to match.

It took a while for them to show up, but they did!

Hopefully, one will again. Best of luck to you because it's a fantastic color! :love:
i've been stalking ebay since i saw yours but it's been only a few days so i need to relax. lol. but good tip about following the search. just did that. thanks!!