Is it possible to exchange??

1. My dad leaves for Paris tomorrow (yes, with out his favorite daughter:sad:not fair) and he usually is good about buying me a purse if I want one as the "souvenir" he brings back for me... and I was never one for LV but lately the Damier and Epi stuff has grown on me. Sooo I was going to have him buy me a bag, and I gave him three ideas... but between handing him the list on paper at dinner and driving home, I've decided I'm not sure if I really want them anymore!

SO... is it possible if he buys one for me to exchange it in the US? Not get a refund, but just exchange it?

I'm guessing my answer is probably no, but I just figured I'd ask anyway. Hope this hasn't been asked before, I looked but no luck!

2. Yes, absolutely you can exchange it. They can't REFUND it which is what I expected. :s

I did it for an iPod MC white case which I realized I hated while on the flight back to JFK NYC. The 5th Avenue store let me exchange it / pay the difference US price for another item that I got as a gift for someone else. :confused1:

How I ended up going from a "me-thing" to a "someone's else gift" is another story though... :lol:

3. im pretty sure u could, because i hears that it sort of their policy to let customer EXCHANGE worldwide though..

i was meant to get a bag from singapore and wasnt sure yet so the SA in SG LV told me i could just buy 1 if i happen change my mind by the time i came back to sydney, i could always exchange it in sydney..

HTH :heart:

4. Yes you can as I received gifts purchased from both LV Paris and LV in London and they did exchange them for me here in Aus:yes:

5. Awesome - thanks for the answers!

6. so now i'm curious... how would they calculate the price difference?

say i buy a MC speedy in europ and decide to exchange it for a MC trouville in the US. how much of store credit would i have left? would they just subtract US price of trouville from US price of speedy? or would they actually calculate how much i paid for in euro and convert it back to dollars?

7. My wild guess ; LV will calculate the price you paid in Euro and convert it to US dollars. Either you owe $$ or get extra $$ (store credit)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice