Is it possible to change your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlsaloud

curlsaloud
O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
I registered this morning and in my half asleep state, have put my email address as my username - is it possible to get rid of the email address bit? Can an admin do this? How do I contact?

Duh that'll teach me to go registering for things before breakfast. My handbag fetish got the better of me ;):lol:

I don't just change user names, especially not for folks that have their names established, sorry. Changes are only done if private information such as email or real name are given away.

no.
Vlad doesn't really allow name changes unless someone unknowingly used their full name or e-mail addy.
I'm sure he'll see this and weigh in, but just in case he doesn't, I wanted to let you know his general feelings on it.

I realize this is the LV subsection, but this is the only area I read or post so I thought I would ask here. I want to change my user name since New Girl won't apply for long, ha ha.

Since it's the LV subsection, this does not belong here.

I will move this thread to the appropriate forum for the attention of the admin of the boards.

I would like to clear up the misconception that I allow name changes just for kicks. I don't.

If your nickname constitutes a serious privacy issue, I'll help you out. Being bored with your current name is really not a reason. :yes:

I sent a message about 1 week ago to the "Contact tPF" at the bottom of the screen and I havent heard back.

I tried searching threads and nothing shows up.

I dont see a section for it.

Can someone tell me what to do please? I am not liking my screen name anymore.

Thanks!

Jill is right.
It's also important to know that Vlad won't just change a name for the sake of not liking it.
His policy is usually only to change names for people if they accidentally chose their e-mail address or something w/ personal info in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.