Is it possible to buy authentic 2nd hand chloes on line?

jemmstar1980

Apr 15, 2008
Hi there,

I have really fallen in love with the Chloe Paddington Bauletto, or at least that is what I think it is called.

But I really can not justify buying a new one, and I can't bear to part with my other designer ones for a fraction of price on ebay. I think they are £800 ($1600) and I already have numerous other handbags, so I am looking for any ways or buying a second hand one.

But I there wasn't many on ebay and I really don't want to get sold a fake?

I was just wondering if any of you knew of any websites, or where thinking of selling one on ebay in the future?

Please any help would be appreciated

Hi there,

I have really fallen in love with the Chloe Paddington Bauletto, or at least that is what I think it is called.

But I really can not justify buying a new one, and I can't bear to part with my other designer ones for a fraction of price on ebay. I think they are £800 ($1600) and I already have numerous other handbags, so I am looking for any ways or buying a second hand one.

But I there wasn't many on ebay and I really don't want to get sold a fake?

I was just wondering if any of you knew of any websites, or where thinking of selling one on ebay in the future?

Please any help would be appreciated

I really like that bag too, it is hard to find a real one on ebay!

If you do see one you like though, you can have it authenticated here to make sure you don't buy a fake: http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/authenticate-this-chloe-17672.html

Or if you keep an eye out on this thread, some of the wonderful members post ones on ebay that look good, and are almost always authenticated when you check

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/post-ebay-website-chloe-finds-46073.html

Hope that helps, maybe someone else knows of some sites other than ebay you might be able to use. :smile:

Thanks, I love it too, I have Gucci (1) & Dior (2) and lots of LV bags but very tempted to get a chloe now.

I just took a list of names down from the ebay sellers thread that sale legitmate ones so maybe I'll be luckily and get something second hand off them.

Be sure to ****************** with the authenticate this thread...don't just assume that if an ebay seller has a lot of authentic items that they are ALL authentic. I have read some about a few fakes coming through lately with big sellers. You'll find your bag, just takes patience!!